Internship Financial Analyst in Group Large Corporates (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- are currently enrolled at a University/'Fachhochschule'
- have an academic focus on Corporate Banking and Finance
- possess strong analytical skills
- work in a cooperative and team-oriented way
- enjoy to work in a fast-paces environment and can work to tight deadlines
- are fluent in English
- are highly proficient an MS Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- offer from January 2019 an exciting and challenging internship for maximum 4 to 6 month (preferably 6 months) in an interesting and dynamic field
- offer you broad area of finance relevant topics which enable you to gain a solid knowledge of corporate banking
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna