Sales Manager for Large Enterprise Customers (f/m)
Sales Manager for Large Enterprise Customers (f/m) - Austria Job
Requisition ID: 193413
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a Sales Manager Large Enterprise Manufacturing you are responsible for leading a high performing sales team to success and at the same time increase customer satisfaction. Your insights in the business of manufacturing industries together with your communication skills will drive the business within the existing Austrian customer base to the next level.
You are embedded in a strong management team and key for your success is the close cooperation with the whole SAP team towards your customer base.
The primary purpose of the Sales Manager LE Manufacturing is to drive, manage, coach and develop a team of experiences Account Executives in Austria as well as consistently attain targeted revenue and profitability goals. This is accomplished by utilizing management skills, relevant processes, and training towards the achievement of all sales and quality targets in line with the business objectives.
You will be the first contact point to CxO Customer level in IT and Business and will maintain close customer relation and act as a trusted advisor in building new business opportunities across all SAP capabilities. You will support your team along the whole sales cycle actively from planning to closing of business opportunities with customer facing activities.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Manages the team to overachieve their goals in revenue and customer satisfaction
- Drive the sales pipeline in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals.
- Drives the general professional development and career development of the Account Executive within the team.
- Participates in regular business review meetings or forecast calls
- Assesses the overall performance of the team with respect to the goals/KPIs and its own revenuetarget
- Drives and coordinates with the solution team management team to develop pipeline, revenue, and demand management
- sales experience with business applications and/or IT solutions; experience selling to CXOs
- Collaborative style and ability to work in a networked organization with virtual teams
- Proven track record of capturing and growing customer and market share in a profitable manner
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and in sales management (Direct Sales)
- Successful people management experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Experience in doing business with partners
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets
- Achieve linearity on a monthly basis according to guidelines Qualitative
- Internal & external customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of SAP portfolio
- Leadership and team building; performance management
- Territory planning ability to identify & prioritize opportunities
- Able to articulate to potential customers the business value of an investment
- Work under pressure and dealing with ambiguity
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Diese Jobs könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren
Folgenden Job empfehlen:
Sales Manager for Large Enterprise Customers (f/m)